As Head of Diaspora banking at ABC Bank, I’m happy to give you a brief personal background and introduction to ABC Bank, your home away from home!
Having previously lived and worked (in banking) in the United States for 16 years, I understand how important it is to have a reliable financial institution back home. Because many of my loved ones were in Kenya and I wanted to invest back home, I was always looking for a financial partner that would cater to my needs: round the clock, responsive customer service, reliable channels to remit funds, competitive interest and forex rates, investment opportunities and advice offered by vetted, reputable firms.
I came back to Kenya in 2016 and landed an opportunity to craft a unique diaspora banking experience with ABC Bank. Because I had been on the receiving end of banking services for many years, I dove right in, speaking to many of my friends and family outside the country, with the sole aim of curating a unique banking experience that goes beyond merely transactional interactions.
ABC Bank offers a range of diaspora banking products that are tailor-made specifically for our diaspora customers.
- Our current and savings accounts are all interest earning, so that your money works for you round the clock.
- Enjoy the convenience of managing your transactions through our robust mobile app and Internet Banking platform.
- We offer a variety of reasonably priced loan facilities
- Our interest rates on fixed, flexi-fixed and call deposits are simply amazing; comparable to the best in the market.
- super competitive forex rates
- We offer a wide array of remittance/money transfer options
- We work with great partners to offer various investment products – whether property, stocks, bills or bonds, you can trust us to offer you amazing deals with limited hassle.
- We have developed a unique bouquet of affordable, accessible insurance products to cater for unforeseen bumps in the road of life e.g. death of family members in Kenya or the repatriation of a loved one who passes on outside the country.
- Our team is available to you 24/7 and offers warm, personalized service. We tend to go out of our way for our customers a great deal, for example, purchasing air tickets for customers that need our help, or delivering Valentine’s gifts for loved ones. With us, you are family.
To keep me in touch with the needs of our customers, my Team tours various countries regularly, and we always look forward to meeting with Kenyans.
If you’d like to chat with me further, please fill out the form and I will be in touch personally in 24 hours max.
I look forward to hearing from you!