Normal Residential Home Loan

Features

• Bank finances 80% of the purchase price and borrower pays the remaining 20%
• Loan or property values should be from a minimum of Kshs 2.5 million to a maximum of Kshs 20 million
• Must be a salaried individual or self employed providing proof of income with a minimum gross salary /income of Kshs 100,000 or equivalent in FX
• The property has to be a developed residential property
• Maximum Mortgage repayment period is up to 15 years depending on age, retirement or financing level
• ABC Direct Access Mortgage allows you to make lump sum deposits and withdrawals on your home loan account
• Approvals made within 14 days after receipt of all documentation
• Access to a dedicated Diaspora Relationship Manager that will assist you throughout the entire process
• Take advantage of our competitive variable interest rates linked to CBK base rate
• Low one-off facility fee of 2%