Through innovation, ABC Bank endeavours to provide tailor made solutions for Counties that meet their diverse financial needs
County Revenue Collections
ABC Bank, owing to its commitment to innovation, has identified the need to help county governments transition from the brick-and-mortar revenue collection systems to the more efficient and convenient technology-based systems.
Currently, the Bank has partnered with Kirinyaga County to offer revenue collection and management solution with partner Saccos in the county acting as the Bank’s agents. The new revenue collection system is instrumental in: Enhancing efficiency, thus improving revenue collection, minimizing leakage of revenue by sealing of loopholes in the previous system, minimizing tax evasion and enhancing convenience and confidence among tax payers.
Through this partnership, the following services are offered;
- Inbuilt Revenue Management component
- QR code- allows scanning and verification of payment in real time
- GIS mapping- it maps all businesses within the county
- Coded revenue categories- each service is mapped to ensure tax payers pay the correct amount for the service selected.
- Integrated to various technology platforms- Mobile, Web, point-of-sale, Agency banking (Saccos) in addition to ABC Bank Core Banking System (Finacle)
- Integrated to an SMS Gateway and Email server for alerts
- Integrated to IFMIS at GL level
- Compliant to both IFMIS and CRA accounting formats
- State of the art Citizen portal (online portal) for Citizen interactions with the County Government