The unit is focused on the mid to large corporates operating in the various economic sectors who require specialized solutions and tailor made financial structuring to achieve optimum returns on their investments in manufacturing, commercial transportation, project development, import & export finance amongst many others. All clients are assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager and Credit Analyst.
The department is located at our Corporate Center, Libra House on Mombasa Road. The Corporate Center led by the AGM Corporate Banking and is further staffed by Head of International Trade, Head of Supply Chain Financing, Head of Cash Management Services and Relationship managers. This guarantees you immediate support thus reducing business lead times.
Products and Services
Support offered: Under Corporate Banking.
a. Business Advisory
b. Asset Financing.
c. Project Financing
d. Treasury Products [read more on Treasury Products]
e. Trade Finance [read more on Trade Finance]
f. Cash Management Solutions
h. Credit Facilities
i. Supply Chain Financing.
j. Investment Accounts.
k. Invoice Discounting
Main Accounts offered at Corporate Banking Unit are:
1) CURRENT ACCOUNT:- Designed to handle high number of transactions.
With unlimited cash and cheque book transaction, this account gives you the convenience of managing your day to day financial transactions with ease. The account can be operated in the following currencies:
▪ Kenya Shillings
▪ US dollars
▪ Sterling pounds
Your current account can have a sweep facility to any other account within the bank which is a great way of managing your finances without physically having to transfer money from one account to another. As a current account holder you are entitled to discounted rates on banker’s cheques and free monthly statements sent automatically.
• Opening balance Kshs. 10,000.00
• Minimum balance: NIL
• Access to overdraft (conditions apply)
• Sweep facility
• Free internal transfers
• Free monthly statements
• Foreign Current Accounts: – Opening balance USD/GBP/EURO 500 ; Cash handling fee 1% on cash deposit
• Fixed Deposits Accounts:- With very competitive interest rates for your term deposit the bank offers the following options:
• a) Fixed Deposits Account with interest paid on maturity. This product offers the client an opportunity to choose whether interest should be compounded or paid to an operative account upon maturity of the deposit. Renewal is automatic if the client so wishes & the account can be opened in either local or foreign currencies. The minimum balance is Ksh 100,000/=. This account has no charges.
• b) Fixed Deposits Account with interest paid monthly for the life of the deposit. Renewal is also automatic & the minimum balance is only Ksh 1,000,000/=
• Flexi fixed Account. This is ideal for businesses running an Overdraft account, as it acts as security for the overdraft as it can be accessed in time of need
2) ADVANCES PRODUCTS
The Bank offers the following products as part of their advances portfolio;
• Term Loans – These loans are basically advanced for the purchase of assets & the client may choose to pay through either equated or non-equated installments to suit the individual requirements.
• Asset Finance – Advanced for either purchase of motor vehicles or machinery. The client may pay through equated or non equated installments to suit individual requirements.
• Overdrafts – These facilities are offered to our clients to assist them meet their day-to-day working capital requirements
For firm prices please call Treasury Team on: Dir. 2219307, 2246538, 2246167 or 2251501, Fax 2222437
For urgent enquiries, please contact us at: