EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ABC BANK LIMITED
ABC Bank is a leading commercial bank providing long term careers to deserving professionals. We are seeking to recruit dynamic, creative and self-oriented professional for the following position.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To plan, manage, lead and direct the business focus on the distribution of all insurance products across the SBU’s in ABC Bank in conjunction with ABC Insurance Brokers so as to achieve business, revenue and profit targets.
REPORTING TO: HEAD OF ALTERNATIVE CHANNELS
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure appropriate Bancassurance Structure is in place to drive Bancassurance business in the country.
- Develop & execute an overall Business Plan covering all insurance activities across the business based on business targets in alignment with Insurance Partners.
- Have thorough understanding of business dynamics across the business to leverage on multiple product / service needs of Bank customers to better position Insurance as a key part of a truly valuable customer proposition / offer.
- Active management of overall Insurance P&L in the cluster through establishing close working relationships across businesses and Product / Marketing Manager to deliver customer, business, revenue and profit targets for the country by driving insurance products activities across channels and segments.
- Active management of relationships with all insurance partners to ensure smooth running of the distribution channels in delivering targets for the country.
- Monthly reporting of bancassurance financials including, but not limited to, commission reconciliation, financial projections, P&L monitoring, marketing allowance activities, etc
- Active involvement in identifying insurance product needs for all customer bases across businesses with product managers and segment managers together with appropriate Insurance Partner to meet customer needs and product gaps in total product / service offering.
- Active involvement in defining the appropriate skills, education, experience etc of the insurance sales staff & development of the training curriculum to optimize sales / service achievement.
- Work with Credit department and SBU’s to identify market growth / cross-sell opportunities to increase product holdings and improved revenues.
- Active analysis and review of all customer bases to understand customer profiles, behavioral & lifestyle traits (including product holding mix, revenue contribution, behavioral / lifestyle analytics) to identify opportunities for increasing customers’ insurance wallet share (total value).
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- A Business related Degree from a recognized university, a diploma in Insurance will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of Insurance products and processes.
- Ability to manage and drive business performance and revenue.
- Ability to compile, interpret and analyze reports.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Versatility, flexibility, passion and commitment to quality service delivery.
- Good management skills.
- Good understanding of Customer segmentation and needs as well as an in-depth knowledge of distribution channels strategies in a bank or Insurance organization.
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Ability to listen and respond to issues.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated level of confidentiality and sensitivity.
Applications indicating how your experience matches the position requirements and attaching detailed CV indicating current position, salary and names and contacts of three referees should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.